If you need to change the Google account associated with DocuGen, follow these steps:
1. Go to myaccount.google.com and make sure you are logged in to the Google account that you want to replace.
2. Under Security, scroll down to, and click on, “Third-party apps with account access”
3. In the list of third-party apps, look for “DocuGen for monday.com”: click on it and then click on the “Remove Access” button.
4. Go back to your monday.com board. Switch to the DocuGen view and refresh the page.
5. You should see the “Sign in with Google” button. Connect DocuGen to your new Google account.