Go to any DocuGen view on any board and click on the “Statistics” tab:
1. “Documents Generated” left panel represents all documents generated by all users during this subscription month since the last reset date.
2. In this example, 119 documents have been generated out of a monthly quota of 10,000.
3. “since” is the date of the last document generated. Please note that we are in the process of replacing this date by the date of the last monthly reset, which is more meaningful.
4. “Documents Generated” right panel represents all-time documents by the current user. Please ignore the date at the bottom as it’s not relevant and will be removed in the upcoming release.
5. In this example, 129 all-time documents have been generated by the current user.
6. Please ignore this date as it’s not relevant and will be removed in the upcoming release.